Applewood Bacon Chicken Skewers
Coat chicken in McCormick® Grill Mates® Applewood Rub. Wrap in bacon. Skewer. And let the flame and flavor go to work.
Servings: 12 skewers
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts, boneless and skinless 1 1/2-inch cubes, 24 pieces
- 2 tbsp applewood rub
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 skewers wooden, soaked in water
- Toss chicken with Rub in large bowl until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 6 slices of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until bacon is partially cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Let cool slightly. Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 2 bacon-wrapped chicken pieces onto each skewer.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home