This recipe was featured with the Halcyon 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon. Pair with Cabernet Sauvignon.
Brown Sugar Bourbon Steak
The blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell pepper and spices in Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning makes an enticing marinade for steak. Also great for chicken, pork or seafood.
- 3 tbsp brown sugar bourbon seasoning
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak
- Mix Seasoning, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home