Cocktail Meatballs and Sweet Chili Sauce
This classic party appetizer features savory, sweet and spicy flavors. Photo credit: Amy Johnson from She Wears Many Hats.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tsp onions, minced (dry)
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
sweet chili sauce
- 10 ounce grape jelly
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cocktail Meatballs, beat egg and milk in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, minced onions, seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well.
- Shape into 36 1-inch meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
- For the Sweet Chili Sauce, mix grape jelly, ketchup and chili powder in skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir until jelly is melted and sauce is heated through. Add cooked meatballs; toss to coat with sauce.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home