Crispy Fish Cakes
Got 30 minutes? Win over the lunch bunch with these crispy fish cakes. They’re a sweet and spicy showcase of Asian flavor, including Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste and Premium Fish Sauce. Serve with our Sweet Red Chili Sauce.
- 12 ounces firm white fish fillets cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 egg
- 8 green beans thinly sliced
- 4 green onions green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- sweet red chili sauce
- PLACE fish, curry paste and egg in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Set aside. Mix green beans, green onions and garlic in large bowl. Add fish sauce, cornstarch and sugar; stir to make a smooth paste. Add fish mixture; mix well. With lightly moistened hands, divide fish mixture into 1/4 cup portions and shape into thin patties.
- HEAT a wok or heavy skillet on medium-high heat; add oil. Fry patties in batches until golden brown on each side. (Do not overcook.) Drain on paper towels.
- SERVE warm or cold with Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce for dipping.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home