Chipotle and Roasted Garlic Turkey Burgers
Get fired up about flavor! Chipotle and Roasted Garlic is just the flavor your ground turkey burgers have been looking for. Grill and serve on toasted rolls with your favorite toppers and a homemade chipotle lime mayo.
- 4 1/2 tsp chipotle and roasted garlic seasoning
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 slices monterey jack
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 avocado peeled, seeded, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- Mix 4 teaspoons of the Seasoning and brown sugar in small bowl. Shape ground turkey into 4 patties. Coat surface of each patty evenly with seasoning mixture.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- Mix mayonnaise, lime juice and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning in small bowl. Spread on rolls. Serve burgers on rolls topped with avocado and red onion.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home