A soup that has everything you love about lasagna – without all the prep. Made in a single saucepan, this recipe is chock full of beef, noodles and tomato sauce, conveniently flavored with McCormick® Basil, Oregano, Garlic and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 28 ounces petit diced tomatoes canned, undrained
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp basil, organo, garlic, sea salt seasoning
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles broken
- Brown ground beef in large saucepan on medium heat. Drain fat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Seasoning and stock. Bring to boil. Add lasagna noodle pieces; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Serve with dollops of ricotta cheese and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, if desired.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home