This recipe was featured with Gemme Cellars 2016 Petit Verdot, or pair with other Petit Verdot.
Recreate a favorite Italian-American classic at home – in 30 minutes! Just add McCormick® Chicken Marsala Seasoning Mix to a skillet with mushrooms and thinly sliced pork. Cook and serve over a bed of rice or your favorite pasta, if desired.
- 1 package chicken marsala seasoning mix divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound pork chops thinly sliced, boneless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- Mix water and 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning Mix in a small bowl. Set aside. Sprinkle pork with remaining Seasoning Mix.
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook pork 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. (Prepare in batches, if necessary.)
- Melt remaining butter in skillet. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Stir reserved water and seasoning mixture into skillet. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Return pork to skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice or pasta, if desired.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home