This recipe was featured with the Adagio 2016 Minuet. Pair with other Sauvignon Blanc.
Feel like Spanish tonight? This paella recipe makes it easy with Zatarain’s yellow rice, shrimp, smoked sausage, onion and peas. If you want to give it a little more South Louisiana flavor, use andouille sausage.
Servings: 8 cups
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 pound smoked or andouille sausage 1/4 inch slices
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce can
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 package yellow rice
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Bring water, sausage, tomatoes, onion and parsley to boil in large skillet. Stir in Rice Mix. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes
- Stir in shrimp and peas. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home