This recipe was featured with the Lumière de Vie Merlot. Pair with other Merlot.
Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast
With minimal effort and McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning, you can have pot roast just like mom used to make.
- 2 1/2 pound boneless chuck roast well-trimmed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 large onion cut into thick slices
- 1 pound red potatoes 1 inch chunks
- 1 package pot roast seasoning for slow cookers
- 1 cup red wine
- Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Thicken sauce, if desired.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home