Slow Cookers Cowboy Beef Brisket
Smoky beef brisket is a Texas barbecue favorite. Make it indoors in your slow cooker with McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix.
- Slow Cooker
- 3 pounds beef brisket trimmed and cut in half
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 1 package sweet and smoky pulled chicken seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar firmly packed
- Place 1/2 of the brisket in slow cooker. Top with onion.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, cola, ketchup and brown sugar until blended. Pour 1/2 of the cola mixture over brisket. Top with remaining brisket. Pour remaining cola mixture over top. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW. Remove brisket to serving platter.
- Slice brisket across the grain into thin slices. Stir sauce before serving. Serve with brisket.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home