Slow Cookers Spicy Mexican Pork Stew
McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning adds the spicy Mexican flavor to this colorful stew made in a slow cooker.
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast well trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 2 ears frozen corn thawed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 ounces
- 1 cup onion chopped
- Place pork, beans and corn in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and onion until blended. Pour over pork mixture; stir lightly. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home