Sweetheart Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls
Treat yourself and loved ones to fresh-baked cinnamon rolls with this simple dessert recipe. These raspberry-infused cinnamon rolls are easy to make, delicious, and perfect for Valentine's Day, holidays, gifting, or snacking.
raspberry cinnamon rolls
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 tbsp butter melted, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp raspberry extract
- 25 drops red food color 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp milk
- 1/4 tsp raspberry extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cinnamon Rolls, mix flour, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. Add milk, 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) of the melted butter, sour cream and vanilla; mix to form a dough. Roll out dough on lightly floured work surface to a 14×7-inch rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick.
- Mix remaining 6 tablespoons melted butter, raspberry flavor and food color in small bowl. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in separate small bowl. Brush dough with melted butter mixture then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Roll up rectangle from the long end into a log.
- Cut log into 12 rolls. Place 1 roll, cut-side down, in each cup of greased muffin pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, for the Glaze, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home