This recipe was featured with the Fact 2017 Cabernet Franc. Pair with other Cabernet Franc.
Tangy Carolina Applewood Chicken
Pro Tip: Here’s how you turn a basic chicken dish into an irresistible palate-pleaser. Marinate chicken in a tangy Carolina BBQ-inspired blend of Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Marinade and French’s® Yellow Mustard. Then head to the grill for a flavorful finish!
- 1 package smoky applewood marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and Mustard in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the marinade; set aside. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade during the last few minutes of grilling.
Recipe by McCormick.com via WineShop at Home