Leading up to Thanksgiving, the “Super Bowl of All Meals,” and my personal favorite holiday, I am going to feature some recipes, methods of cooking, and definitely some wine pairing guidelines. See the whole Thanksgiving Series.
Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes is the featured recipe for Talmage Cellars 2016 Merlot. Pair with Merlot.
Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup stuffing prepared
- 1 cup mashed potatoes prepared
- 1 cup turkey cooked
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup crispy fried onions
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with no stick cooking spray.
- ROLL each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press biscuit circles into bottoms and up sides of muffin-pan cups. Fill each muffin cup with stuffing, potatoes and turkey. Top with gravy and cranberry sauce.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Top with Crispy Fried Onions and bake 2 minutes longer. Serve with additional gravy and cranberry sauce, if desired.